Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Coupons

Go here for a $5.00 off Science Diet Nature's Best Natural Balance Dog food. You will need to be a registered user for their website to access the coupon.

Petco is having an online sale for Flea and Tick topicals. Go through Ebates and earn additional cash back on your purchase. These prices seems competitive with other online sites and are less than what you would pay in your vet's office.

Get a free health exam from your local VCA vet office. Go here for more information. Personally, I try to avoid larger chain vet offices. They are typically more expensive than local pet hospitals. I konw this from personal experience. I originally took my dog to a large chain vet and the visit alone was $20 more than what I pay now at my vet's office. I did not have a great experience either at the large chain. However, if you are concerned about something go on with your pet this might be a great way to get that checked out. However, do be aware that this only covers the exam, not any treatment services.

Free Sample of doggie detangler available here. This would be great for those of you with long hair pups.

Get $3.00 off Purina Pro Plan dog food here.

No comments:

Post a Comment