Thursday, June 18, 2009

Steals and Deals


I had a great shopping trip at Publix today. I had a 1.90 overage to use so I decided to get dog treats. I bought 1 chewlotta 2pack at 2.99. I used a 1.00 off coupon my sister sent me from the inserts. Then I had the printable from Red Plum where you buy any chewlotta and get a free box of Meaty Bone dog biscuits, a 2.69 savings! So for 1.99 I got two things of treats. With my overage it came out to .09! Then I spotted Rachel Ray's Isaboo treats on a clearance end cap for 1.75. I used a dollar off coupon from the inserts to score that for only .75! Then why I checked the mail today I was thrilled to discover that my free bag of Iams coupon arrived! It's good until 9/30/09. If you have not sent in for yours you have until 6/30/09. This came pretty fast too!

Even if you don't have a Publix in your area, I've heard the Isaboo treats can be found on clearance at Walmart as well. The Iams coupon is good anywhere Iams is sold. It is for a 3.5-4lb bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment