Sunday, April 26, 2009

Steals and Deals

While out shopping today I noticed some great deals.

Target has Michel's chef creation wet dog food cans clearanced. This will vary by store, but you may be able to score a few. I got 2 and used my b1/g1 coupon. I got 2 cans for .75! They are some what small but will make a nice treat to my pup's dry food. If you find the two pack on clearance they come with a coupon for a free can! It's on the inside flap of the packaging. Then Cesar was on temporary price cut for .68 and I used my b2/g1 coupon. I got three for 1.36. Then I picked up some of the chicken flavored raw hides that they have in a box for 1.69.

CVS has mail in offers for Iams dog or cat food. You fill out the back and they will send you a coupon for a free bag of food! In order to receive the free bag you need to have bought/buy a bag and send in the UPC. The great part is that the 4lb bags are included! Purchases include those from 11/08-6/30/09. If you still have your receipt from the great $5.00 coupon this could be a great find for you! They are selling on ebay for 1.50 a coupon! I found them in the summer aisles where they have a special dog area set up. This is also where you would find the pedipaw. Keep an eye out for them at your store! I grabbed a couple to share with friends and family. Even if you don't use Iams or have a pet these would be great to donate to a local shelter!

No comments:

Post a Comment