Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Deals and Coupons

Here is a recap of some ongoing deals.

Rite Aid has a $5.00 SCR on Hartz Ultra Plus flea preventative. Use the 2.00 off coupon here. If you are taking advantage of other SCR don't forget to use the $5.00 off your 25.00 purchase coupon here. Transfer a prescription(s) and get a 25.00 gift card to use!
If I could get the coupon to print(Smartsource refuses to believe my printer is set correctly) I would do this deal as I just used my last tube of K9 Advantix.

Get a $2.00 off Purina Puppy Chow coupon here. If you have a Meijer near you, this would be a great time to stock up on dog food. For the scoop go here, Mercedes over at Common Sense with Money has the details.

Do you have an adorable picture of your pet dressed up for the 4th of July? Great news, that picture could win you a year's supply of dog food. Go here for the details.

Also, at one of my CVS' I noticed they had dog treats marked down to .62 a bag. It didn't work into my deal scenario and I'm in the process of moving, so I didn't buy any. However, that is a great price point!

No comments:

Post a Comment