Saturday, January 17, 2009

Low cost clinics

Many areas offer low cost clinics that will microchip your pet or give routine shots like rabies and bordetella.
These clinics are beneficial to all involved. Your pet gets their needed shots, you get to save a few dollars and the clinic involved gets publicity. I highly encourage you to check your local humane society's website for upcoming events or donation drives. By doing this, I found out that my Humane Society is offering microchipping this weekend for only 15 dollars! I paid almost three times as much when I got my dog microchipped. The two shots are each ten dollars, or you can do all three for $30! I recently got my pets Rabies shot for 15 at the vet! Many areas require that you give your dog a rabies shot every year.
So for those of you in the Savannah area here is the details.
Come to the Humane Society
New Year’s Resolution Low Cost Clinic
7215 Sallie Mood Drive
Saturday, January 17, 2009
10 am – 2 pm
Microchipping, Bordetella and Rabies $30
Microchipping includes registration $15
Rabies $10
Bordetella (dogs only) $10
Bordetella is required at boarding kennels, doggy daycare, and dog parks.

All dogs must be on a leash.

No comments:

Post a Comment