Monday, January 12, 2009

The Petco P.A.Ls card

If you have a Petco near you there are some great ways to use their Petco P.A.L.S card. I have been a P.A.L.S member for several years. However, when I moved to Georgia over a year ago, I forgot about the program. It's not hard to do considering the closest Petco to me is almost 20 minutes away and the only time I am in the area is to shop at the outlets. So while up in the area, I had my sister stop to check out what Petco was serving. And wouldn't you know there were some good deals to be found.
Nutro dog food 30-40lb bags were on sale for 25.49 your P.A.L.S card. I had a 2.00 off coupon from a recent mail in rebate I received from them. These are normally 27 dollars or more at Petsmart and other dog food stores. Plus, did you know that if you buy 10 bags of dog food(same size and brand but whatever flavor you want) throughout the year at Petco, they will mail you a coupon for a free bag as a part of the P.A.L.S program? I didn't until I just logged onto their website to find out what exactly the purpose of my P.A.L.S card. If you have multiple pets that can add to big savings throughout the year.
They also offering perks for grooming if you use their instore grooming. I'm lucky in that the only grooming beagles require is nail clippings, which I have my sister do for free.

Check your receipt from Petco, sometimes they offer a instore coupon on the bottom for calling to do a survey about your shopping experience. The coupon I received was for 2 dollars off a $5.00 or more purchase. It is good for an entire month!


No comments:

Post a Comment