Thursday, May 21, 2009

Publix Run

I just returned triumphant from Publix. I successfully got 10 bags of Dentastix for my pup and my sister's pooches. Plus, I gave a bag to my co-worker to try out.

Good news, the store I went to had plenty in-stock. They had a bin along with plenty on the shelf. The sale price was 3.59 rather than 3.79 as first reported. Now for the bad news, some of the packaging sizes are changing. I noticed on the new bags of minis they are reducing the package from 25 sticks to 24. The largest size still had 7. I didn't notice on the small if they decreased the package size or not. While this isn't a huge decrease by package shrink terms, it still is worth noting. If your store still has the old packaging, you would get 1 more than in the new packages.

Here is how I did it.
I bought 10 packages
B1/G1 2 3.59*5=17.95
-2.50(6)=15.00
-1.00(4)=4.00
I made 1.05 for buying dentastix.

Of course, that is not the only item I bought while there, but it's still pretty neat to get "paid" to buy dog treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment