Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Swiffer Deal at Target

Mercedes at Common Sense with Money wrote about a great deal on Swiffer products at Target this week. For the details visit her blog, which I have linked on the right side. Hurry, the rebate offer is only good for purchases made through May 15th, which is this Friday!

I plan on doing this deal to pick up the dry and wet cloth refills. They are wonderful for picking up fur and dust throughout the house. My dog is shedding her "winter" coat right now. I have fur every where.

It's a great week for kitties at Target.

Tidy cat is 6.99.
Use the 1.00 off coupon from the 4/26 insert or the printable available here.

Whiskas are 1.50
Combine with the b1/g1 coupon from the 4/26 insert
.75 each

2 comments:

  1. I am so mad that the Wet Jet refills are not included in the Target deal! So I didn't get any. But, to make up for it, I found 4-packs of NailSaver sponges on clearance for 2.98, and I had 75 cent coups....SUPER sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love it when the clearance deals match up with a coup!

    ReplyDelete