Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cheap Dog Treats around Town

If your Kmart is doing double coupons this week you can get a great deal on Hartz Crunch'n'Clean dog treats. There was/is a 2.00 printable, I'm not sure if it's still available because I haven't been able to get it to print due to printer compatibility issues. If you already snagged it, then it will double up to 4.00 getting you free dog treats. Then you will also receive a catalina(coupon) for a free box of Milk Bone dog treats!

Target has some great dog treat clearance going on right now as well. I bought two boxes of Iams Healthy Weight Dog Biscuits for 1.18 a box! Then they have Pedigree dentabones(similar to the stix but thicker and less in a pack) for 1.44 a bag. I bought two and used the buy/get one coupon.

CVS has marrowbones for 1.99. Use the 1.00 off coupon (exp 8/23/09) and use the buy/get one coupon to get two bags for .99!

Publix will have Beggin Strips buy/get one free starting today or tomorrow(depending on your ad's start date mine is tomorrow). I'm pretty excited about this one as I have four coupons! Yippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment