Thursday, August 27, 2009

Doggy Bowls

M is for Money has a cute story about a freak accident that broke her pup's food dish. Go here to read the tale. Now that I am more than half way through my morning cup of coffee my brain started thinking about the various style dog bowls.

When I first got my fur baby I used a cereal bowl. Then after a trip to Ikea it changed to two bright green plastic bowls that I picked up for .39/each. They are the perfect size for her and hold just the right amount of food. I also don't worry about what would happen if they break because they were not expensive to begin with at all. Now, they are are not the cutest things on earth. There are a wide assortments of ways you can use a food dish to feed your pet, cereal bowls, gourmet style pet dishes, plastic, metal, ziploc containers, etc. Find one that works best for you and your pet just like M is for Money has done and you'll both be happy about your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment