Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Getting back into the groove

Walgreens has two great deals right now. The first goes through today only. Get a free 8x10 collage with the code FUNDAY. The second is that they released a $5.00 off any 25.00 purchase coupon that is good through Saturday! You can grab it off their website here.

Apologies for not posting recently. I've been busy working on a project for a friend revolving around her wedding pictures. Short story, they were not what she wanted. My friend Photoshop and I are working to make them what she wants. It's been a very time consuming project because I'm not anywhere near an expert. Now that I am finishing up the project I am slowly re-emerging into the daylight.

Target still has the $1.00 Purina One Coupon available on their website here. The smallest bag I could find at my stores was 10.99. I think I'll wait to see if it goes on sale or use it at Publix.

I did have to laugh at this. Mostly, because my dog would love it. Actually, I'm not sure if she would ever leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment