Thursday, March 19, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude Award

Your Coupon Buddy awarded the Frugal Beagle with this delightful Attitude of Gratitude Award. It's exciting to accept and I understand how Oscar winners feel now. :P
I'm thankful for all the fellow bloggers out there that helped me learn the tricks of the trade. I love hearing cashiers and others comment on the great deals I've been able to get from reading fellow blogs. Not only does it help me keep more money in my pocket I've been able to help others as well through donations and handing out extras from my stash. When my friends call me the coupon lady, I take it as a compliment. I know that many are looking for ways to save money and see that deals are not just limited to free shampoo but your pets too! Many shelters are becoming overwhelmed by people turning over their pets because they can't afford them or have lost their homes in foreclosure. So I will continue to be that coupon lady and use the power of the coupon to help those that I can including our four legged friends.
Now as a part of this award I would like to present it back to those that have helped me on my journey to becoming the Frugal Beagle.

Following the rules of acceptance here are those that I pass it along to and the rules.
The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award
1. put the logo on your blog or post
2. nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
3. link to your nominees within your post
4. comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
5. share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award
6. tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude

1. Saving Cents with Sense
2. Frugal in Virgina
3. It's Hip to Save
4. Cheap but not Easy
5. Who Said Nothing in Life is Free?
6. Mommies with Cents
7. Sales Addict
8. "Cents"able Momma
9. A Lot of Savings
10. Frugal Girls

4 comments: