Sunday, March 29, 2009

Natural Solutions for Your Pet

I've written before about the importance of keeping your pet on a flea and tick preventative. No matter what area of the country you live in your pet is at risk throughout the year of these critters. The treating fleas rather than preventing them is not frugal nor fun for you and your pet. I've dealt with it several times.

I use K9 advantix on my pup to help keep those bugs off her. Though I know its safe for use, I wonder what those chemicals that are killing the bugs may do to her. At the same time I wonder if "natural" solutions are enough to keep the bugs off of her.

My mom recently sent me a website my Aunt started. It presented me a solution to the above conundrum. Amber stone necklaces offer your pet tick and flea prevention in a natural way.

Go here for more information. Amber Stone Pets

No comments:

Post a Comment